Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spirit Energy Upon My Belt Buckle (Wiccan Question)?

(I can feel %26quot;spirit%26quot; energy with my hands.) My bf gave me his lucky belt buckle. It%26#039;s really cool. It has a dragon on it and its silver. But this is weird because every time I touch it my hand gets a burning sensation. It doesn%26#039;t hurt but I notice it still. Idk what to think so I am wearing it and now my whole body has this %26quot;energy%26quot; from his belt buckle. Every time I take it off it, it feels like its still on but then again it feels like its gone. I haven%26#039;t been with this guy a long time and I know he practices Wiccan and he is very supernatural. I have no idea how long he had the buckle but he told me it was very lucky. I feel something on it. I don%26#039;t think I am crazy. Does anyone have any idea about all of this?

Spirit Energy Upon My Belt Buckle (Wiccan Question)?
He may have blessed/consecrated the belt buckle -- imbued it with his Energy, or maybe it just picked up is vibes, and still holds this energy to this day. Wiccans and other practitioners of Magick can channel energy into objects for specific purposes. Also, things that you wear, and hold on to for a long time, and that have great sentimental and personal value for you will pick up your energy. The more special it is to you, and the longer you have it, the stronger it will feel. Some psychics can do readings by holding such personal objects and getting impressions from the energies in the objects. This is called psychometry. Psychic detectives often use this method to find missing persons.





Very cool.
Reply:Not sure what you%26#039;re looking for, since you%26#039;ve already given an explanation of what is going on. Seems my only option here is to either call you a liar or go %26quot;wow, neat.%26quot;



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment