Monday, April 20, 2009

Buckle thing on the carly coach purse?

I wear my purses on my left shoulder and usually I like the zipper to open front to back that only happens if the Clasp thing is in the front. I know it%26#039;s stupid question but does anyone know how it%26#039;s suppose to be worn? It would really ease my mind. thanks

Buckle thing on the carly coach purse?
i have a Carly Coach bag too! Anyway, i think the clasp is supposed to be in the front, but thats just me. if you like the zipper in the front wear it the where the zipper is in the front. honestly if im a hurry , i just throw my bag over whatever shoulder is quickest and dont even notice which way its facing! but if it really bugs you, you can go in the boutique and ask. :)
Reply:Try to go to the website and see if you can view it. to see how it is photographed.



visualarts

No comments:

Post a Comment