Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I cant work my led scrolling belt buckle can anyone help me? will be much appreciated. thanks?

i have brought one of those scrolling flash belt buckles and i cant understand the instructions. it may be faulty but if anyone could tell me step by step what to do then it would be much appreciated. thanks

I cant work my led scrolling belt buckle can anyone help me? will be much appreciated. thanks?
Can you tell us which one you bought? There are at least six different manufacturers of these.





Generally, there will either be 3 or 4 buttons on the back. You press the program button and then use another button to step through the letters then press the program button again. Finally press the Go or play button. The exact names of the buttons and procedure varies according to the manufacturer.





The better ones have a USB port and connect to your PC. You just run the supplied software and type what you want to appear.



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment