Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I need to buy a replacement belt for a snap on belt buckle!! Help!!?

Please help, I%26#039;m trying to find a belt for a snap on belt buckle I have but all the belts online seem to be for hooped buckles. When I really just need a plain end to attach the belt too!! Does anyone have any ideas!! I know it might not make much sense as it%26#039;s so hard to explain!!! It%26#039;s a Gucci buckle but the belt I have has gone all frayed!!

I need to buy a replacement belt for a snap on belt buckle!! Help!!?
Go to the website to see if they do custom replacements.





Or, take it to a department store and see if they have anything to fix it with.
Reply:As it%26#039;s frayed I suppose it%26#039;s fabric (webbing)? what width is it? what colour do you want? fabric and craft sites are probably your best bet, they do sell it by the yd/mt, if it%26#039;s leather I%26#039;m sure there must be some sites that sell for making your own belts, have you tried any stalls that sell (sorry!) but country and western/line dancing stuff? they quite often make custom belts.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment