Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do I get the belt buckle on?

My friend Kelcie got me an Avenged Sevenfold belt buckle, just because she%26#039;s a sweetie. :] The thing of it is, I%26#039;ve NEVER had to put a belt buckle on anything in my life.





I have one of those belts with the removable roller buckles, but I don%26#039;t know how to get it off.





Help?

How do I get the belt buckle on?
It%26#039;s easy, if it%26#039;s the type I think it is the belt should have one or two button-like silver circles on the belt where it kind of folds down, just pull these apart- it can be knda hard, then well, it%26#039;s kind of obvious from there, just put the new one on if t%26#039;s reversed switch-it I can%26#039;t really explain the right side up part on here. but If it%26#039;s one of the metal ones with a front panel-type thing then the back shuld have this zig-zag short metal peice and you pull that up, put the belt through it and close it again.



improve skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment