Monday, April 20, 2009

Repair my watch strap buckle?

The pin--which holds my watch strap to its--buckle, has broken, so now the buckle barely holds the watch on my wrist now. Kenneth Cole, the watchmaker, no longer services or has the pin that I need. Is there any way I can fix this myself or have it custom made inexpensively?

Repair my watch strap buckle?
I think you can buy new watch straps just about anywhere that sells (although it has been a long time since I have done this, but there are several places to buy straps online, just google watch straps). But if this is a nice watch and you want to keep the original strap, you might try this site:


http://www.watchrepairdoctor.com/


They offer free estimates and have been in business for a long time.


Good luck!!!
Reply:This is a really good website! Report It




makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment