Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do I attach this belt buckle to this belt?

I just bought this belt, and i need to know how i can attach it to my belt. All the buckle has on the back is exactly like this: http://www.collectiblewebs.com/buckles/i...





My belt has NO holes or slots. I%26#039;m wondering what i have to do to attach it and how.





-Thanks a lot! Best answer will be appreciated and givin points!

How do I attach this belt buckle to this belt?
I believe that you loop one end of your belt around the clip and fold it back. You then slide the other end through the clip.
Reply:make holes.


take a drill.


or pound a nail through your belt and hook it on.





or go back to the store.. wher eu got hte buckly from.. and ask how to attacht it!



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment