Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I check the connection of my passenger seatbelt buckle and the airbag indicator?

I own a 2004 grand prix gt and for the last 2 weeks my airbag indicator light is on! The garage told me that its to do with my seatbelt buckle malfunctioning and wanna charge me 400.00!

How do I check the connection of my passenger seatbelt buckle and the airbag indicator?
If there is an "idiot light" on, take it to an Advanced/Discount Auto Parts for a free scan. They will get a code from your car's computer, and that code will be able to make things a bit clearer. I would also reccomend checking Pontiac's website or calling your local dealership for any recall info on your car, sometimes things like this can be repaired for free. Good luck!



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment