Monday, August 3, 2009

I had a scleral buckling surgery about 6 months ago. I see alittle improvement.?

how long does it take to fully heal? I just barely started working out again, is there a risk of damaging anything?

I had a scleral buckling surgery about 6 months ago. I see alittle improvement.?
OUCH! That suggests that you had a retinal detachment. By now, I would think that what will heal, has healed. Now as for "working out," I would not play ANY contact sport where there is a risk that your eye may be hit. At the very least, you must use an eye guard. But sometimes, it doesn't even take a direct hit to the eye, just a blow to the head that causes violent shaking to re-injure the eye. If you are lifting, remember to breath out while you are exerting yourself. Holding your breath will increase pressure throughout the body and again, may injur the eye. You might want to take some good multivitamins (like ocuvite). I'm not really sure if they will do anything, but who knows?



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment